jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

Describe a person (Compulsory)

It may sound very typical, but my mum is the best mum in the world. Physically she is very similiar to me, or at least that is what people say. She is tall, slim and has blond hair and grey hazel eyes. As a person, she is very strong and sensitive at the same time, which is something that she has been able to teach me.  She is also a very fun and happy person. She has always been able to make me laugh and feel better. One of the best things about my mum is how understanding she is. She is able to put herself is other people´s shoes and this makes her very a very empathetic person. This has meant that whenever I need to talk to someone, I always turn to her and she is able to spend hours talking with me until we find a solution to any problems I may have. She is a very loving person and makes loved ones feel very special.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario